Onion (chopped) 1
Garlic (chopped) 6-8 cloves
Cream as much as you like
Red chilli powder
1. Boil the eggs and peel them.
2. After they cool, add turmeric and a pinch of salt.
4. In hot oil, fry the garlic and the oninon for around 2 mins.
5. Add salt turmeric powder and red chilli powder and fry a bit more.
6. Add the cream and fry till it smells good, and the oil starts to seperate.
7. Add water and bring to a boil.
8. Once the water starts to boil, add the egges.
9. Let it boil for some time, so that the eggs take on the flavours of the curry. and the gravy thickens a bit.