Paneer cubes (Cottage Cheese): 200 gms
Green Cardamom: 2
Cumin Seeds (jeera): 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder (haldi): a pinch
Red Chilli powder: a pinch
Capsicum diced: 2
Onions diced: 2 large
Tomatoes diced: 2
Garam Masala: 1 tsp
Salt: to taste
Lemon Juice: of half a lemon
- Heat oil in a pan and add cardamoms and cumin seeds.
- When they crackle, add the turmeric powder and red chilli powder. Saute for about 30 secs.
- Add the capsicum and onion, and stir fry for a few minutes.
- Then add the tomatoes. Cover and cook on medium flame till tomatoes are a bit cooked.
- Next, add the paneer and mix well.
- Add the garam masala and the salt and cook well.
- Garnish with lemon juice and Corriander leaves.