Maida/Refined Flour: 100gms
Powdered Sugar: 100gms
Vanilla Essence: 2 tsp
Baking Powder: 1tsp
Milk: 1/4 to 1/2 cup
Egg whites: of 3 eggs
- Pre-heat the oven to 175 degrees C
- Sieve together the flour and baking powder.
- Combine the butter and the powdered sugar till it becomes soft and creamy.
- Next add the egg whites to it, and beat well.
- Then, alternately, add the flour and the milk into the egg mixture. Start by adding the flour, and end by adding the flour. Mix well with a wooden spoon
- Mix in the vanilla essence.
- Pour the batter in a greased cake dish and bake at 175 degrees C for 45 minutes.
- Prick a fork or a knife in when it is baking to see if it is done. If the fork or knife comes out clean, then the cake is done.
- Transfer the cake on a wire rack to cool it.