For the Garlic Rice:
- Use left over rice, or make fresh if needed.
- Heat ghee or butter, saute as many chopped garlic cloves as preferred. Some people like lots of garlic and some prefer less.
- Add the rice and salt and mix well.
- Marinade the chicken with curd, ginger garlic paste, salt, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, lemon juice and 1tbsp oil, for 4 to 6 hours in the refrigerator.
- I also added some diced capsicum and diced onions to the marinade, but that is optional.
- Bring it to room temperature before you grill it or barbecue it.