Prawns: 200 gms
Onion: 200 gms
Tomatoes: 200 gms
Ginger Garlic paste (better if it is made fresh at home): 1 tsp
1. Drop some curry leaves in hot oil.
2. Next add the chopped onion and a bit of salt. Fry for a bit and then add the ginger garlic paste. Fry till golden brown.3. Add the prawn and fry for 2 minutes.
4. Then add the tomatoes and fry.
5. Add the coriander, turmeric and chilli powders and the remaining salt. Fry for a minute.
6. Add water till the prawns are submerged. Not too much water.
7. Simmer and cook till the oil leaves.
8. Add coriander leaves. It should be dry. No gravy at all.
I would like to enter this to the event hosted by Jeenas Kitchen. I just found out about it, and I hope that this does qualify for it.